One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Birthday present


For my birthday my lovely friend Jess gave me a ticket to a wonderful musical show! I was so excited I ran through the metro to get there and bumped into a few very irritated gentlemen that were wooed with a bright smile of uncontainable joy. Funny how infectious that is. They all gave me a big smile and a little giggle.
The show itself, Mozart-L'opera rock, was awesome. Kind of a musical turn on the movie Amadeus, it told the story of the life of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and I thought all the songs were superbly done. One in particular, although the subject was... well suicide, was a really good song and I am ever tempted to purchase it! hehehe


I must add however that sometimes you find yourself a bit confused and wondering why this person is singing and who this person even is. But the story quickly catches itself up to remind you what the hell it's on about.

No comments:

Post a Comment