One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gotta love those classes



I just have to say, modern dancing will forever remain a mystery to me. I really, really...Really, can't understand what the hell they are doing! Especially when you are musically inclined and they aren't moving in the right rhythm then you just feel like giving them a big wallop. But oh well, amazing painting, amazing sketches and all for free thanks to the loveliness of being young and being alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment