One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Searching for the right stuff



Searching through the net as I do, (and you know you do too!) I came upon a store that my friend had talked to me about and decided to take a look. The name of the thing is Muji and if you know Kinokuniya, and I sincerely hope you do, then you will LOVE this store. Not only does it have similar paper and notepad sets as Kinokuniya this place also has sets of traveling goodies, fashion nonsense and useful little arranging tools.
On the search as I am for Christmas goodies to slip under the tree this shop struck me as a piece of luck. Hopefully it'll help you too.

Isn't this the best idea ever?





It's a wall mounted CD player! Just pull the cord to start the CD and there are small buttons on the top to switch songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment