One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Matt & Kim concert!!!

I had the greatest time ever last night! I have only ever been to one concert and that was AC/DC so I was far off in the back. This concert was at la Flèche d'or, a pretty small space so we were really there in all the action.
Matt & Kim have the best energy ever! I can honestly say that they were the most positive, energetic and happy-go-lucky musicians ever and that they're probably the only ones I'd ever really want to meet in real life.
It was great fun and next chance I get I'm definitely going back to see them!


















Kim did a booty dance on top of the crowd, nearly fell a couple of times but it was awesome!!!


Only after concerts do we indulge in the nasty kebab shop fries and sandwiches.

Since I don't have great pictures I'll put in an extra from another source so you actually know what they look like.
 I pulled this image from a blog last night but I don't remember which, you could probably find it on google.





PS: Matt & Kim are probably more famous for their awesome videos. I really recommend... all of them! They're such a great laugh!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment