One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pick me up

After watching one of the most depressing movies I've seen in a while, with Jess, (Hint: if you don't want to be upset about everything don't watch Never Let Me Go, it's not bad it's just very very upsetting) we decided that we really needed a drink!

We found this adorable place that has a sort of vintage, hipster, renaissance and hippie while being French and Spanish or Mexican all at the same time and for some reason it all really fits together.





The place is called 'Les Etages' and it's in le Marais of Paris. The cocktails are delicious as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment