One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan!

I'm sure everyone has heard of what is going on in Japan at the moment. I have a couple friends there and my father works in Asia. Than God he was in Singapore when the earthquake and Tsunsmi hit, but I have a friend who lives near the nuclear plant and I really fear for Japan if another nuclear disaster hits their country.
I've discovered, in donating to Red Cross, that you can donate through Amazon (it wasn't working for us on the Red Cross site). I urge anyone who is willing to give a little something to help our game making, katana wielding, robot creating brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment