One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something tasty to think about

A delicious way to make your children eat vegetables. I think this is possibly one of my favorite vege dishes!

Slice up some Carrots, Parsnips, Sweet potatoes and Rutabagas into thin slices and place in rows in an oven dish.






Cover the all with six tbs of Thyme Honey, 6 tbs of Olive oil and 6 tbs of Water (I recommend a few more tbs of water maybe make the total 8 tbs). If you don't have Thyme Honey just crush up some Thyme and put it in regular honey. Add a few twigs of Thyme on top of the whole package and then insert in the oven at 220°C (I'm not sure what that is in Fahrenheit). For 1 hour.






These are now a delicious arrays of crispy, sweet, and absolutely mouthwatering vegetables!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment