One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Unbelievable

Would you believe that I was at the 'Opera' metro stop in Paris and, being thirsty, I went to the nearest Starbucks and... It looked like this?!








They aren't the most fantastic pictures but what a fabulous place to have a Starbucks coffee!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. that is fantastic! I will have to check it out, and maybe take some pictures myself... I have just moved to Paris and though I love French espressos I sometimes (though not often, and don't tell anyone) kind of miss the American versions.

    do you live in Paris, or nearby?

    all the best -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Montmartre ^^
    I know (I won't tell I swear) even though café is great I sometimes need a bit of that good old American cup o' joe to keep me going.
    At least this place will make you feel more fancy as you turn inevitably back to the dark side!

    ReplyDelete