One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring, Spring, Spring!

Eldur was the one that enjoyed the sun the most


I really, really, really want it to be spring! Can't wait for the flowers and the birds and the bees and the SUN! During this whole week it seemed to me that Spring had finally showed itself (when we went on a walk two days ago I was in a tank top! Now its raining), but then as the weekend came along I realized that it was just a sneak preview of what we could expect in what... a month or two. Sigh...

I thought that maybe others had not experienced a sneak preview yet so I might as well display the South of France, when it tricks you into thinking it's going to be warm.











No comments:

Post a Comment