One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sightseeing and the beauty in Paris

I love going shopping with Jess because he'll just change our route when confronted with a beautiful building and have a little turn inside just to appreciate it. I'm lazy and only leave the house with a purpose so it's good to have somewhere to go with him.






















These were taken at a church at the 'Le Marais' stop in Paris.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment