One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Missed recommendation

I'll just spring right into it and not mention that it is actually Wednesday and in fact not Monday.

I'm pretty sure that everyone knows this series and that most people have read this book. But this is about sharing how freaking awesome this book is nonetheless! I have probably read it about... ten times before putting it down and then reading it again a couple more times.

Martin the Warrior
by Brian Jacques





Redwall is already a fantastic series to be sure. But if there is one book from the Redwalls, other than the first book of Redwall, that I will just have to recommend to you, it is Martin the Warrior.
Martin the Warrior tells the story of Martin the mouse and how he became one of the greatest warriors in the history of Redwall. The story switches between a narrator and the actual Martin as he goes along in his journey. I won't say anything about the story because every moment should be enjoyed to the fullest, I'll just say that this little mouse caught my heart in just a few pages and I'm sure he'll do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment