One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Supposedly so...

I love going on walks with my Mom and the dogs, but sometimes the walks seem to take us places that don't seem to be made for actual walking.

Below you will find the 'entrance' to the passage.


This is the passage. I looked questioningly at my mother as she pointed onwards, a big grin on her face.



There were trees fallen or just growing sideways all over the path. This particular branch was slightly to high and slightly too low for Feanor to get over or under. She managed to squeeze under it by pushing it up and dragging her back legs across the floor. I couldn't help but laugh.



My mother, cheering me on as I got caught for the fifth time to some branches.


All in all, walking can be a dangerous sport too you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment