One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Because when you're a Belgian, you just can't help yourself

So my mother and I noticed that our beer supply is dangerously low. We shrieked for a few minutes and then threw ourselves in the car to speed off to the nearest Belgian beer shop.


Some things you just can't hurry.









Finally we got two crates worth of delectable beers!


Since I forgot to recommend a movie, I just noticed, I will recommend a beer for now until I can think of a good book.


If something light is what you prefer than I recommend:
Cuvée des Trolls! A great light blond beer.

If you want something a bit stronger than I have two to recommend:






Kasteel Bier. Blond. I don't remember the exact percentage of this beer but it's really delicious!

Malheur is just about the best in strong beers you'll find. It's 12% alcohol, like it says in big on the bottle. The beauty of this beer is that even with a higher percentage of alcohol it still preserves its taste (it doesn't just taste like alcohol).

No comments:

Post a Comment