One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Walking in the mountains

On our little week in Switzerland we went for a couple walks but the most beautiful was by far another trip to the Matterhorn and the small city of Zermatt.


Ah the Matterhorn, best mountain ever.
Is it sad that it has been twice that I've been here and it's been great weather and my Dad has never seen it outside of the clouds? He never ceases to remind me. I hope pictures make up for this...




So every single person on top of that mountain wanted to take a picture of Feanor. I mean I get it, she's a Saint Bernard and it's Switzerland. But this one group of Japanese people kept coming back to get more pictures. It was actually pretty entertaining. 




Love


No comments:

Post a Comment