One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A new member to our Family!

My little brother, unlike my Mom and me, is much more of a cat person than a dog person. Eldur, our husky, is an extremely cat-like dog and he was my little brother's choice. But even with Eldur my little brother really wanted a cat of his own. We have Figaro, our street cat, but she doesn't like people that much.
So, without further ado, I would like to present to you our new family member.


His name is Garren and he's a Scottish Fold. Such a sweetheart already! He loves Athos, our boxer, who loves kitties too and he is already in love with Floris as well.


He was so worried on the way home and was meowing like crazy because he isn't used to travel boxes but a few strokes from Floris and he was purring and sleeping.


Very happy about his new best friend!




See those lover eyes already?!



Floris sleeps like a cat, they get along.


Awww!

No comments:

Post a Comment