One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Japanese Youtube Video

We're heading back to France today, I don't want to leave Switzerland just yet (and I suppose the news that there has been some kind of nuclear blast back home isn't something that would incite me to go back....) but I will be happy to see my dogs and be in my bed.
The one bad thing, really bad thing, is that the airshow starts here today. The awesome airshow that everyone says we shouldn't miss. The airshow that we saw them practicing for yesterday, making shapes of heart and stars in the sky before narrowly missing each other and zooming back into the sky. Yeah, that airshow. The one time in my life that I don't want to go get my little brother form the boarding house because he is the reason we're missing this awesome event.
We will just have to come back again.

So I'm leaving you with these brilliantly awesome pictures of Garren.


Adorable and amazing but wait for it....

He is completely standing!

He is so brilliant! I thought this only ever happened in japanese videos on youtube and it was something in the water that makes everyone just fantastic at everything.


He crawled her way up there.

Yes there is an iPad in mother's other hand, even the cats are hooked on apple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment