One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Teddy Bear Show in Paris

Yes me and mother went to a Teddy Bear show in Paris. Yes we are those kinds of people. Yes there is a giant part of the cinema room that is full of glass encased teddy bears that are all original creators and stuff like that. Are we insane? Maybe a little bit. But everyone has their eccentricities. 


It was unfortunately a rather small show room. Not like anything in America or England where they actually like bears like crazy people. 



The displays, as per usual, were awesome. 



Mother loaded with all the purchases. 


Our booty.
Spot the intruder in the back. 

Here are a couple of the lovely teddies. 


A russian masterpiece. 


This little guy is form Holland. 


And this is a veritable french lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment