One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Canada Post numero 3: the Fjord

We went to the Fjord du Saguenay and decided to go on a 3 hour kayak ride. I had never done sea kayaking (which this basically was even though it was not technically the sea), it is a lot more tiring than river kayaking... But just as fun!


Mother was at the front of the kayak and was taking all the pictures. Of course this meant I had the pedals. Sly isn't she?




Our teacher.


Well I guess he was more like the guide really.





The guide was really great for taking all these pictures of us. After that we rode some waves to a great little beach and took a dip in the water, it was super fresh on the hot day and it was just fantastic to have a swim after having paddled our way up there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment