One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Canada Post numero 4: Jardin de Métis

I hope these posts aren't starting to get old. I loved Canada so there are way too many pictures to put on even a great number of blogs but there are some locations or activities that I find were really worth the trip or excercise. So here's another lovely location in Canada.

On the road, because there is a lot of road in Canada, to one or other location we decided to stop by at the Jardin de Métis. It looked a lot like an English garden but I'm going to say that's probably because it was started by an English lady.



I was happy to get out of the car and into the nature.





The flowers were fantastic!






There were bonsais on the weirdest places but they were extremely beautiful.
 



This is what Smurfs eat!






This was pretty high up in the trees, got to love zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment