One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A crazy car ride.

My Mother had some business in Switzerland and cannot resist the call of the mountains especially when there is a good reason to pack off and head to our house in Sion, so we are spending the week in the mountains. Although I still do have quite a bit of work to do, I love working with the beautiful scenery and the lovely company of Mister Garren.


Successful escape from the kitty box.


Spot the cat.

She's so big!


I  love Feanor's gorilla eyes.

Yes, he is sticking his tongue out at me.

Notice Mother eating a peach outside.

Did you know that Peach in Flemish is Perzik and also in Russian?

No comments:

Post a Comment