One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yes!


This post is just to display my happiness at the fact that I have been accepted into my new school in Paris (that has been for a while) but I have been accepted as a THIRD YEAR. I have already done two years of school and redoing one was really not what I had ticked off on my chirstmas list this year. The thing that makes me so very happy about getting into third year is that I will be graduating next year! Oh joy is me! Hello work force! How will I ever survive in you???
Oh well I think moving forwards is a good thing and better get started when you are really motivated to do so!
So today I share with you my happiness!
Big smiles and Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment