One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday's recommendation

Alright, I feel like I need a day dedicated to recommendations. So I am naming Monday! *Cue the drum roll and thundering trumpeters*
I may have said this already but I am an extreme fan of Science-Fiction and Fantasy. My own book that is going through the final processes of editing is a fantasy novel. This information is being given to you for the good reason that you should not be surprised if almost all of my book recommendations are for Sci-Fi or Fantasy. So as a warning, there you go.

My recommendation for today is:

GENESIS
By Bernard Beckett

 Unfortunately I can't tell you very much about this book because the whole point of it is to start reading knowing nothing about the world the characters live in or what is going on. What I can tell you is, for those who have problems with Sci-Fi (or Fantasy) because of its length, this book is extremely short and only took me about two hours to read. The plot is easy to follow and the writing will not make you cringe with fear at any techno-bable. I think it is its simplicity that makes it all the better as you continue through the book.
In any case this is a must read that will definitely delight and thrill its audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment