One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A new family member!

I have been waiting for this moment for far too long. Years actually, if you count the time we have been on the waiting list for a puppy from Switzerland. As you might have guessed, this puppy, is not from Switzerland. BUT! The breeder was possibly the most adorable women I had met, who really put her dogs before herself (living in a mobile home while her dogs all have little houses for themselves).
So! After a one and a half hour drive, and a bit of nibbling of my fingers, I present to you...
Feanor.

No comments:

Post a Comment