One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

What if...

Have you ever wondered, really, how we would get along without electricity? Like really think about it. Think about washing machines, stoves, computers, lamps, microwaves and music.
Would you be able to function? Well, of course we would get used to it. But imagine loosing everything we have! I can't help but let my mind wander and I can tell you in all honesty that I would be more than a little lost. Especially considering that all of everyone's money is run by computers in the banks, or transferred by computers or only exists on a computer. You would lose a big part of your earnings or all of it. Not to mention world panic and theft!
Cars and all that would be gone. People would fight, steal or just kill for other people's horses. All foods that need to be in refrigerators will go bad!
My GOD!
OK.... I'm calming down. I think the worst part would be the music. I play the piano so I would be on that thing day and night, but imagine you didn't play an instrument. Maybe you, out there reading this, don't. There will be so much demand for musicians. And lots of gramophones.


Alright. I hope I didn't freak all of you out.
Peace and Electricity to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment