One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, September 3, 2010

My birds

Alright. So I have 4 birds in my small aviary in the garden. There's the perruche de Baraban (which I don't know the name of in English) called Milady, the two Cockatiels called Valentine (the girl) and Kess (the boy), and finally there is our African Grey called Flip.
So the two Cockatiels kind of belong to me, or at least... No yeah they belong to me. Kess is a-social and Valentine is SO social it becomes annoying sometimes.
I was cleaning, which we have to do everyday and evening (dirty birds) and Valentine has been getting in the habit of landing on the floor near my hand as I scrub away. Today she climbed on my hand and stayed there, twirling in circling motions on my hand as I scrubbed away. I don't know if you know what Cockatiels are like but they don't just sit on a hand as you scrub away.
Didn't actually catch her on my twirling/scrubbing hand but here's an idea of what she will fly on as I clean.



PS: Ignore my crazy face...

No comments:

Post a Comment