One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My first ever...

Hello there! Back after a couple days of sewing. I somehow got it into my head these days that handmade objects would be so much better for Christmas. This idea then evolved into a full crescendo of ideas and now I am obsessed with sewing and all that that includes. I've never had a full time hobby other than my piano and I am really happy about having this new one.
So! Back to why I have been gone for a couple days. I started sewing, and got it into my head that I really wanted to make a teddy bear. So after a couple days of spending my nights sewing, and with a sore finger, I present to you....
Scarlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment