One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The coming of School

I think that once the summer is over, and you are getting ready for school and work, you really need an uplifting piece of cookie.
Alright so maybe you might lose that figure you've been working to keep all summer but hey! It's time to put on all your clothes again!
Here is my, slightly pathetic attempt, at making checkered cookies.
However pathetic they may look (although I'm actually quite proud since they actually ARE checkered in a way *smiles enthusiastically*) after about five minutes there were only so many left.
We hungry people finished them after I took this picture.

It's nice to feel that your cooking is appreciated, don't you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment