One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lovely lovelies


A couple years back... I can't remember exactly but it was when my family and I went to Venice. We came across a tiny little store. It sold trinkets of this and that, decorations and hair bobbins, cell phone charms and handbags. It was in this tiny store, that we found two bags. Although I'm telling you the price was something you might frown upon, scream upon, cry upon or generally turn and run away from, these bags were the most amazing things we had ever seen and (let's call it out-of-the-country-on-vacation crazies) we bought them both.
It has only just occurred to me, as I seem to lack what some people call a brain, to look up the brand of these beautiful bags on internet. And there is was Mary Francis online and ready to show me all the best bags ever.
This one is, of course, the one I would reaaaaally want for my birthday. *hint hint* *nudge nudge*

No comments:

Post a Comment