One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Seattle and my darling Jess


Jess's dogs. The sweetest pair.
 

And Jess with them.
 



This is the Public Market where they toss fish and yell out at each other. 
 



The Space Needle! So nice. 
 

Here's the EMP Museum. Where a special Nirvana display was up. 
 



The Troll in Freemont. 
 



Seattle!!! So much fun!


The New Orleans bar was great fun with some good music. 
 


We ended the night at the Sorrento Hotel and then at Vito's. 
Sorrento Hotel had a great lounge band and an even more amazing bread pudding with whiskey and almond ice cream. So, so amazing!
Vito's had some good cocktails and, get this, there was a Cougar Room. Yes... That's pretty brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment