One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Month of Music: Day 4

A song that makes me sad

Wow, not the kind of song I would listen to a lot then. I'm not sure if there is a song that puts me in a sad place.
Well there is one, which is completely because of the cirumstances around the song and what it makes me think of. Unfortunate though it may be, because it really isn't a bad song but:

Lady in Red by Chris de Burgh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSJBoWrjlSU

No comments:

Post a Comment