One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Month of music: Day 1

Your favorite song.

So this is a super difficult thing to start with, especially considering that I love so many different genres of music and to sum up everything into one song would be, well, impossible.
But I'm going to try and give you one song, at least one that I like very much nowadays (because let's face it, it changes with age and times).

I think you would be hardpressed to find a moment in my life where I did not love:
Beethoven : Symphony No.7 in A major Op.92 : II Allegretto
but it is at an equal level as
Bach's Cello Suite n°1 in G major

These I could listen to at all moments of my life. So I will call them my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment