One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Month of Music: Days 7 and 8

My apologies, I was unable to get to a computer yesterday, strange as that may sound in our present day and age.

Day 07 – A song that reminds me of an event

Are you gonna be my girl by Jet
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuK6n2Lkza0&ob=av2e

I was listening to this song when we were looking for the right High School to go to, during all of the different visits - and then at graduation one of the bands in the class under me sang this for our year.


Day 08 – a song that I know all the lyrics to

Blood on my Name by the Wright Brothers
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njKmM1wIYwU

I love this song. It's from a musical short that me and my Mother both love so we kept listening to it in the car and singing along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment