One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday's Recommendation: Movie Night

Ok so I simply can't let this movie pass without exclaiming to high heaven at how good it was!


The Avengers was possibly one of the most awesome Superhero movies yet!
Of course the second I saw Joss Whedon's name attached to it then it had no choice but to be brilliant. 
I don't want to spoil anything at all so...
I'll just say that this is great action, brilliant comedic moments and well the picture below made me giggle:

How can you resist? 

I got all these pictures from Google, though I guess the second one is originally from 9gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment