One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Happiness of the day 2

In a couple weeks I'm going to get a new tattoo on my arm but yesterday it was Boy's turn. He got a commemorative tattoo on his ribs. He was decided to spin by mine afterwards so that I could help him clean it up (it covers a lot of space).
Unfortunately I took a turn from coughing and feeling a tad bad to horrendously cold and a throbbing head to boot. I can not tell you how amazing it is that someone who has had their whole ribs tattooed a couple hours beforehand would still take care of you when they aren't feeling so hot either.
To keep our heads positive he spent the night showing me funny things online and bands that he liked. Needless to say he is great.


Although he refuses to believe this.


In any case, I'm down with sickness so I might actually have time to read a line or two in my book.

PS: Can not wait for my own tattoo sessions.
      Do any of you out there have a tattoo?


2 comments:

  1. No, but planning to have one of an outline of a rose on my heel. What are you going to have? Is this your first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be my fourth. I think I posted my other two on here somewhere.
      I'm getting a dragon on my upper left arm.

      Heel rose! That sounds lovely. Watch out, the heel is pretty sensitive.

      Delete