One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A month of Music


I found this list of songs, to be listed over a period of a month, that my friend is doing on his facebook page.
Since I have hqd no time to really chat or share on my lovely little blog lately (my apologies) I thought this might be a good plan. Since I only have so much of this very work heavy term at school left and I do listen to quite a great deal of music at all times of the day. 

So without further ado, 

Here is the list:

day 01 your favourite song -

day 02 – your least favourite song -

day 03 – a song that makes you happy -

day 04 – a song that makes you sad -

day 05 – a song that reminds you of someone -

day 06 – a song that reminds of you of somewhere -

day 07 – a song that reminds you of an event - 

day 08 – a song that you know all the lyrics to -

day 09 – a song that you can dance to - 

day 10 – a song that makes you fall asleep - 

day 11 – a song from your favourite band - 

day 12 – a song from a band you hate - 

day 13 – a song that is a guilty pleasure -

day 14 – a song that no one would expect you to love -

day 15 – a song that describes you -

day 16 – a song that you used to love but now hate -

day 17 – a song that you hear often on the radio -

day 18 – a song that you wish you heard on the radio -

day 19 – a song from your favorite album -

day 20 – a song that you listen to when you're angry -

day 21 – a song that you listen to when you're happy -

day 22 – a song that you listen to when you're sad -

day 23 – a song that you want to play at your wedding - 

day 24 – a song that you want to play at your funeral -

day 25 – a song that makes you laugh -

day 26 – a song that you can play on an instrument -

day 27 – a song that you wish you could play -

day 28 – a song that makes you feel guilty -

day 29 – a song from your childhood -

day 30 – your favorite song at this time last year -

No comments:

Post a Comment