One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Month of Music: Day 3

A song that makes me happy.

Well this is easy. I've actually been listening to this song quite a bit recently to keep my spirits up, not that I'm in any position to complain about anything in my life, so we won't even dive into that at all!

This song. As well as the brilliant video to it, makes me outrageously happy.

Uptown Girl by Billy Joel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCuMWrfXG4E&ob=av3e

It's just so great.

2 comments:

  1. This is an interesting choice for a blog series, I might steal the idea for my own blog. I have to fess up though Billy Joel is not for me. Good to read your blog though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! It really makes you think about your music in all new ways.
      Yeah, Billy Joel is an acquired taste I must agree. I feel it was probably a movie that made this song so jovial to me.

      Delete