One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Month of Music: Day 6

A song that reminds me of somewhere

This song will forever and always remind me of my first apartment, all alone, in San Francisco and the surrounding area. I lived in the Fillmore and so there is the most adorable shopping street there where there is a small and jumbled up bookstore. I absolutely loved it there and read most of the books I bought there to this music as well.
It was a Muse year since this album had just been released. 


Uprising by Muse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog&ob=av2n

No comments:

Post a Comment