One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Month of music: Day 2

Least Favourite song

Wow, these start of really hard. I'm not sure I even have a least favourite song...
Though if I had to choose one I would probably say, and this was probably because it was so overplayed and screamed at by all my female friends when I was young:
Wannabe by the Spice Girls
*cringe*

Also anything defined by the term "noise", you seem to know that you aren't good yourself when you're called like that though.



No comments:

Post a Comment