One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday's Recommendation

I feel so bad not being able to read as much as I want to but I really can't seem to find any time to jump into the books around all the other things like my extra curricular work and spending time with Boy which, let's face it, I quite like doing even above a good book.

So instead of a book I want to recommend a little restaurant Boy and I went to last weekend that was absolutely fantastic.

West is a great place, inconspicuous from the outside but rather fantastic on the inside and well, the food is absolutely amazing.



A little more spendy than your average restaurant but such a great place to bring your significant other or perhaps a lovely mother on mother's day.
On top of that our waiter was so delightul that both of us just wanted to scoop him up and put him in our pockets.

So if you're ever in Vancouver, jump on over, I really recommend... well all of their dishes really.

No comments:

Post a Comment