One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day!

It's Mother's Day! And I cannot spend a single second of the day doing anything before I'm able to tell, or write to, my Mother how much it means to me that she is the one I'm celebrating today.

So anyone reading this. Hold on to yours socks because this is going to get corny. 

What can I say?  How can I explain to you how much you mean to me Mother darling? 
Lots of people take for granted what they have and even those people aren't as lucky as I am. Never once have I felt less than the luckiest child (along with the boys I guess) for having you as a mother.



 


How can I show off how much I enjoy your company and everything we do together? 
I should think it would be obvious on all my requests to join you going anywhere in the car, even if we are going somewhere that isn't fun, I don't mind that because I quite enjoy the company more than the destination.




You are my single most treasured friend and beloved Mother. Even if Floris remarked that this might seem ridiculous to others, I think that as far as friends go, you're a pretty great one. 

And through everything that this little family of ours could ever go through, you are the glue that holds us together, even when we are spread out across the world. 


For all these reasons....
I Love You Mother

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment