One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snowed in

We've been in Switzerland since Saturday and if we thought htere was a lot of now when we arrived, we were clearly not prepared for it to snow until now (and for it to continue for the rest of the week).
I must say the snow is making it easier to watch all of our Christmas movies of greatness.


 Hello! I was very cold at this moment.


Shoveling snow in the darkness. The first couple of minutes after we got to the house. The garage was slightly hidden from view.


We all felt very bad for whoever this car belongs to. Oh yeah. That's a car.


Feanor's natural element, it suits her well no?


Momentary patch of blue sky to really appreciate the view.



One of our favorite eating joints, La Cabane.


This was actually not very easy to walk up, with snow shoes, in.


I admit I was tired and Mother taking a picture of me was a good excuse for some breath catching.


Ready to go!


Just look at the layer of snow on our roof!


A winter wonderland, if you ask me.


Still snowing now. Just a bit worried about getting home this Thrusday, although the snow is just great at this time of year, home is an important part of this holiday.

Hope everyone else is having a white Christmas, whether it's outside or in your heart.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures!!! I've never seen snow like this in person; so beautiful. Have fun and stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete