One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Denny's

 found picture here

Today is was the last day of classes of our 1st Term at VFS, so (of course!) we needed to go out together to get a lovely class breakfast.
Unfortunately the camera did not come out although it really should have. Sigh for me being lame and forgetting to document historic moments.
In any case, if you want some delectable brunch I definitely recommend Denny's Restaurants! You just know you're starting a good day when the first thing placed in front of you are pancakes, hash browns, brown sugar roasted ham and scrambled eggs. Oh and don't forget the exceptionally large mug of coffee. Yum, yum and YUM!

Getting ready now for the end of Term/Winter Party! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment