One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Decorations

So I've decided that I am going to decorate my apartment with paper origami animals (mostly butterflies) so that I have a beautiful place without any extra cost or without having anything I can't carry away if I have to move at the end of the year.
I am way too excited about this decision and am sharing this exaggerated happiness with you!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Those look great. I had a calendar one year that was a different origami pattern everyday. That's not easy to make it look as good as you have :)

    ReplyDelete