One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday's recommendation

So, even though books are very important, I haven't had the time to read that many this year. So I'm going to recommend the Christmas movies that my family and I are planning are watching from now until Christmas, because let's just face it. They're brilliant.

Miracle on 34th Street



Love Actually



The Grinch


Scrooged



Die Hard


Santa Claus the Movie



A Christmas Carol (with Jim Carrey)



Mickey's Christmas Carol



A Muppet Christmas Carol



The Bishop's Wife



The Santa Clause (1 and 2)



The Holiday



It's a Wonderful Life



White Christmas (even though it's only for that one part)



Little Women



Christmas Story



The Polar Express






All the pictures come from Google, I have no time for actual pcitures.

No comments:

Post a Comment