One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday's recommendation

Little Women
by Louisa M. Alcott

picture found here.

What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than this classic. There really is no film more evocative of the lovely winter feelings of warm happiness and family moments.
The book follows the second eldest of a group of four sisters,  and their family problems as they discover the feelings of love and loss all set in the Alcott home in Concord, Massachusetts, 1868.

No comments:

Post a Comment