One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gastown

After making my Steampunk Christmas soundscape, what better way to keep up this fashionable holiday trend than to head on over to Gastown for dinner with Juan before he leaves for Christmas vacations.


Such a great clock. When it chimes it releases a gust of steam.



We stopped by the Black Frog to fatten ourselves up for the winter. This enormous burger was.... There are almost no words for how good this thing was.
I recommend this bad boy to anyone near Vancouver.


My darling Juan. Don't want you to leave!


We ended the night by taking a walk around Vancouver and strolling next to the ocean (Granville island over there on the other side).

No comments:

Post a Comment