One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Remarks

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this reporter.


What is he doing in the middle of the water? And notice after this the camera zoom out to show that there is a beach right next to this. He's reporting about a hurricane and is standing in the ocean? This seems strange to me.
We made up a theory that perhaps he is very attached to that fence....
A few minutes later one of the reporters talking to him from the studio said he had better get out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment