One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dinner with the family

My father's cousin was visiting for the weekend and we took him and his wife to a little restaurant that my parents had found earlier in the year.



My Dad's cousin, Homer.


Mummsy looked lovely.


Homer's wife. Such a fantastic woman (just like her husband). Can you believe she's in her fifties?!


The menu is extremely interesting.


So simple but beautiful.


I love how the lighting is created.


The screen back there show the cook in slow motion and pictures. Very cool.






Hello there.


OK so there was a scary sculpture behind me I hadn't noticed that was made of small heads. I noticed that they seemed quite happy though, so not to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment