One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Off on another ride

Leaving early, early, early tomorrow morning to get our car onto the train to Switzerland. So just a quickie tonight.

Went to the islands around the main island of Venice. Moreno and Boreno where they blow glass and make lace (in that order). We saw someone create a glass horse in like just a couple of seconds. It was extremely brilliant. Then bought ourselves some brilliant corset-like shirts on Boreno and ate some delicious food.
The houses on Boreno are super colorful! I will show pictures tomorrow!

Off to pack. Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment