One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Canada Post numero 1

 We went to Canada, or at least the east side of Canada, for our summer trip. My little bro was going to do some volunteer work but since he's 16 and there was a lot of complications with paperwork for a underage traveler we, my Mom and me, decided to go on a little trip. Yay for us, and my little brother apparently.












This was just about our first two days in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment